Innovation is more than the latest technology. It’s the mindset of your organization and the pace at which you can change according to customer and market demands. We set up organizations and teams in order for them to take decisive action with future-informed strategy, while adapting quickly to a rapidly changing world. By evolving the way you work today, we accelerate your organization forward into the future.
Here’s how we can help you:
Form your team
- Determine the people, skills, and capabilities required to set up new innovation teams
- Develop your portfolio of projects with short, medium, and long-term outcomes
- Establish the critical KPIs and metrics to ensure your teams are working on the right projects to move your organization forward
Build your capabilities
- Identify and assess the existing in-house capabilities—and set a plan to build those skills internally or acquire externally
- Initiate project work that will move your organization forward, and give team members the opportunity to apply learnings and evolve their practice at the same time
- Get a clear idea of how new and existing technology will integrate with your employees’ capabilities to deliver reliable, efficient customer experiences
Create culture that works
- Create a clear mandate for multidisciplinary teams to collaborate and work efficiently towards defined outcomes
- Remove structural barriers and enable the adoption of new mindsets while creating norms around values and behaviours
- Unleash potential by creating a culture where employees feel empowered to contribute to the success of projects and to the organization’s purpose
Here’s how we’re driving success for clients by activating their organization:
• We enabled a leading CPG company in Canada to make fast, bold, and responsive decisions to improve market share in a highly competitive industry.
• We significantly increased employee engagement and retention KPIs across one of Canada’s leading banks by developing and deploying inclusive employee feedback toolkits.
• We positioned an organization within the publishing industry to launch and invest in viable new lines of business and transformational technologies.
• We significantly increased retention of new employees within the first 90 days by redesigning the first week of employee onboarding at a leading Canadian insurance organization.
Move your organization forward, now.
Ask questions and figure out the real problem to solve. Book a complimentary Guidance Session to activate your team now.Book a Session